Thursday, February 03, 2005

Pole Dancing anyone??

Ok so it was my turn for the bad day and work was a nightmare. So needless to say I was ready to meet for a beer with Christina. So we head to Matthew's to meet. Of course, craving a beer, I get there a bit early and it is dead in there. I am expecting Christina to want to leave when she arrives. So she shows up and I tell her we can leave as soon as I finish my beer. Well in the next 15 minutes more and more people show up. So we decided to stay and play some darts. We met a great couple, and started to have lots of fun. I was in the mood to drink, so the beer is going down really well. So the waitress comes by and tells us that they are going to have a pole dancing contest. She tells us, "oh you two are beautiful, you must do it, blah, blah, blah. Christina and I look at eachother and say "no way". So anyhow, she talks us into it. And brings us a shot of Rumplminz. Damn that was strong! But we needed it to be prepared for this. I was 3rd up to do my little dance on the "pole". By this time, being so nervous I put down 3 more shots and I am feeling pretty special. So I do my dance, the guys seemed to like it. And my girl Christina does her dance. She rocks. She ends up in the running with another girl for the grand prize of $100.00. Well the winner ended up being a professional stripper that could do things with the pole that I had never seen before. So she definitely deserved it, but as far as looks go, Christina and I were the hottest there. None of the girls at this place were much to look at. So we knew everyone dug us. So as time went on, I got totally drunk. Christina the sweety she is followed me home, and gave me some vitamins to take before bed. I woke and felt great. Couldn't believe it!
Had a great time as usual. Definitely will go there again. But I won't be doing no pole dancing that is for sure. Christina did take some pictures, so I will get some up here soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home