Friday, January 21, 2005

Last thoughts before the weekend

Well I thought I would write a quick note before the weekend starts. Went to the gym last night and met Gina. Gina is a good friend of mine that i have known for a couple years. She has a great husband, and two kids. She cracks me up, and always makes me smile. We meet at the gym so we can catch up and see how each of us are doing. I don't get to see her as much as I would like to, but she did plan to go out dancing with me this weekend. So I am really excited. Now that I am single it is great being able to meet and chat with all my girlfriends. And it seems I am meeting more and more great women that are a ton of fun.
Well it is now only about a hour and half till I am off work! Went to lunch with Christina and Mara to the Olive Garden, it was good till Mara found a hair in her salad bowl. That kinda made us all frown. But we got over it and had a great time. I am sure glad we have these blogs. They are a great way to keep in touch, and we also have some great laughs over them also. Christina, Mara and I plan to meet tonight to go dancing. Can't wait.
Haven't heard from Matt since he told me the "Love" word. I haven't called him either. I am kinda leaving it alone. I was not ready to go down that path, and I am thinking this ride is over. Now I just have to tell him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smart girl!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I hear you guys had an eventful evening!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home