Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Another day in Paradise

Work has been just crazy. I am still recovering from this cold, but I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Was able to convince the doctor that I had a sinus infection, so he finally prescribed me something. Which has made all the difference. I am almost going on week two of this horrible torture of a cold. I have had my daughter since last Wednesday, she is the best. Of course she is a toddler, and her temper tantrums are coming out. Thank god for my strength of patience.
And since I have been sick I quit my habit of smoking also. It has been about a week since my last smoke. I plan to stick with it, hopefully when I go out with Christina or Mara and we start drinking I am not too tempted. It helps that they don't smoke. My trouble is the smoking and drinking at the same time. Something about a drink and a smoke. Ahhh. So good. Anyway, let's get off that subject before I go downstairs and buy a pack. That or have a drink.
I miss the girls, they went out Saturday night at Special K, not sure about that place. Never been there. They seemed to have fun. Planning to meet up with the girls for lunch on Friday. Great way to end the work week.
I see a nice hot bath for me tonight. Thank god I am feeling better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, Tina. You're not that far gone. By the way, Ellie, Jack is Tina's and my friend, if you didn't already know. You can get to his blog from the link on my page. And get to feeling better Ellie. You need to be well for Friday =). I think we should have Mexican and a margarita for lunch.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so need that drink tomorrow girls. I just walked into my own dumping tonight. See my blog for my desparate, psycho-chic behavior. Can't wait to see ya!

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home