Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I am ready, when and where?

I am officially a virgin to this whole blog thing. I got turned on to this by a good friend of mine Christina. She informed me of this daily journal that she loves to do. So I thought I would join in. What the heck huh!
Well I am somewhat starting a new life for myself this year. I am currently in the middle of divorcing my husband, Scott. Scary as it may be, it is a great feeling of "Inner Peace" for myself. This was long overdue, which was my fault. But also great timing all at once. I have a beautiful 18 month old daughter which brings me looking forward to each new day, and she also makes me realize that even on your worst day, to always keep your smile flowing.
Having a child was not on my "To-Do List". Actually I really had no desire to venture that way, but as miracles do happen, I was destined to have this little girl. So now it is her and I all the way. My soon to be ex-husband is coming around, he is now wanting to be civil and have a workable relationship for our daughter, and not be so bitter all the time. He is a wonderful father, which makes it all the easier for me in my path of trying to find myself again. We have joint custody that works great for us. We are two dedicated parents to our daughter, we just weren't dedicated for life as husband and wife. But he was definitely someone who I was destined to share a part of my life with. And I have no regrets.
Christina called and was having a horrible day. I felt for her. So last night her and I planned to meet at Goodtymes for a drink or two. She had brought her friend Mara. Mara is a great person, and it looks like a great friend to Christina, which is awesome. I seem to have a great time with Christina each and every time we get together. She has such a addictive personality. How could you not love her! I met her right around the October area, from some people from the gym. We got along so well, I told myself that I would have to keep in touch with this chick!
I gave her my number and she did call and invite me out the following weekend and we have been going out almost every other weekend since then. Sometimes Tuesdays, which is where we were last night. Had a blast last night. Christina always makes me laugh. We danced and she sang. I have had a cold in the last week, so my beautiful Celine Dion voice was not going to come out last night. Yeah, right! More like Courtney Love sober!
Stayed out too late, but it seems like I always too much fun and don't want to leave. Ohh, Christina. I blame her! But she is so worth it. I got her a pedicure and awesome lounging pants to relax in for her birthday. I think she like her gift. Every women deserves a little pampering!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, girl. I had fun with you guys last night! We'll have to get together and go out again soon. I'm glad you started your own blog!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Scarlett D said...

Thanks Girls. We have almost created our version of women from Sex in the City! You two are too much fun!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home