Thursday, January 13, 2005

Can't it be Friday already?

Ok, well it is Thursday and I am at work. Still trying to recover from this damn cold. Man it has kicked my butt! I don't envy anyone who catches this one. Christina called last night, she went to go meet Mason. Of course he had all her stuff ready to give back to her. She on the other hand wanted to talk, and he had nothing to say. Not sure how I feel about this guy. For one it has to be hard dealing with someone who is bi-polar. And also it seems that he has a heart, but doesn't know how to use it. God forbid if Christina has a bad day! He can't seem to handle it when other people freak out on a bad day. Christina is a kind, beautiful women, who I think doesn't need to put up with this bullshit. Relationships are hard as it is, well enough dating someone who has to take medication to have a good day. I would not be able to do it. Are these kinda fights with Christina and Mason going to happen often? Who knows. She wants to listen to her heart, and work it out with him, but I on the other hand think she needs to move on. It is a great time, now that I am single and ready to mingle. We can depend on eachother that is what friends are for!
Matt came over last night after work. Matt is the married guy that I have known for about 10 years. He has been married all of the those years too. He has 3 kids, and has his own Excavating business. He is a very sweet guy, and I believe he cares for me alot. This was the first time since I knew him that he has given me any gift. Christmas was crazy, diamond earrings, gift cards, etc. I was quite thankful, and almost cried. I am on a emotional rollercoaster with this divorce, and this affair with him. I on the other hand, am not sure what to think of him. I am definitely keeping my heart the farthest away, so I don't fall for this guy. I love to see him, and I love the ride. The after effect of what could happen is what keeps my heart away from him. I don't know what I would do if his wife found out about me. Would I still want to pursue this? There are days when I really want to see him and I can't.
Oh, and I am not sure if I am just extremely anal or picky, but how do you tell a guy to whiten his teeth? I would desire to kiss him much more if he did that. Don't get me wrong we kiss alot, which is awesome. Not sure how to approach him on that. Anyway about last night, I bought some window treatments for my living room window, and he came over and put it all up for me. Very cool! He kissed me goodbye, and said he would call tomorrow. He looked good. Plus something about seeing a guy with a hammer doing a favor for you is a turn on for me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl. Men suck. That's all there is too it. Mine doesn't really act like he likes me very much anymore.

P.S. I would recommend changing your profile to a fictional city and state or some other thing like Kissimmee, FL. Otherwise people can browse blogs by city, and well, we all know this is a pretty little big city.

I'm from State of Confusion, USA.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home