Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Girls night at the Star!

So Saturday started out being nice and relaxed. Other then I haven't heard from Matt in two days which is a good thing. But it was killing me. So Gina, Laurie and I head to the Star that night. I had no idea what to expect of this place. It kinda looks like a hole in the wall with live music and dancing. We ended up have a blast. We had two homey g' wannabee's sit at our table and buy us drinks everytime we turned around. We expressed to them over and over again, that we were not interested, but I think we just made their night dancing and conversation. So we close the bar, and head to the parking lot. Lot's of people not ready to quit. So Laurie brings over this guy named Tony. Not bad looking. Ends up he works at a restaurant in the same building as me. Small world. And he knew my boss and his wife. So we kinda hit it off. Except that he lives with his parents and he is 25 years old. That threw me for a loop. So we have a blast just talking and hanging out. We played pool, and I was starting to dig him. Well it is getting late and I was starting to think about going. And Tony gets hungry and start eating some Cheez-its and I notice something black on his teeth. I asked my girlfriend Gina, and she mentioned that he is missing a front tooth from a sucker punch at a bar. I am a huge teeth person. It can make or break a deal. And this was not good about Tony. I immediatly was turned off my seeing him eating without a front tooth, and then watched him put his plate with the tooth back in. So needless to say, I was ready to go. Ended up not getting home till 4:30am, and then getting up around 11:00am to meet my friends Jim and Machelle at Ironhorse for lunch and football.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home