Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Are you kidding.... they're swingers!

Well Friday night was my girlfriends 29th birthday. We went to Goodtymes and had a good time. Could of had some different music. Don't get me wrong, the band was good. But not for dancing. We danced so much, we were there at about 8:30pm and we close it, and I only had time for 2 beers and a shot. I didn't realize how much we danced till I woke up the next morning, and I started to walk, and I had to do it gently. The balls of my feet ached. Now that is a good night!
So anyway on another note. My girlfriend Jeannie (the birthday girl) is married with 3 kids. Larry her husband is one of the nicest guys I know. Anyway, they have introduced me to some different couples over the last year or so. And they seem nice, plus they are the other parents at Jeannie's daycare. She owns her own business and it is a daycare that is held at her house. This is where I send Keira. Great daycare. Anywho, I find out that Mandy (which is married) was acting a little differently that night, which I have noticed since the first day I met her. And I notice it when she starts to drink. Kissing anybody starts, and camera's of body parts, etc. Not kidding! And they think this is fun. Too much for me!
So she shows up with another girlfriend who is another mom, and they are both without thier husbands. A girls night, right? Well all of a sudden I notice Mandy kissing every guy there, married or not. What the heck? So later that night, Jeannie comes up to me and mentions that Mandy cornered Larry and told him a secret, that her and her husband are swingers. Jeannie got offended because she came on to her husband. I would of felt the same. And get this, they aren't even good looking. That is the scary part. Wierd, how could this women propose this when she takes her child to Jeannie's daycare, and she see's Jeannie every day?Jeannie is amazed that this even happened. I would of been too. So this was all talked about after the night was over.
Christina came and met up with me. And so did her friend Nikki. Nikki is beautiful. Tall brunette and nice. So as we are dancing a cute guy comes up and starts dancing with me. Just what I am looking for in looks, tall with dark hair. And a good dancer. I love to dance. I am thinking, "ok, this is cool." So I want to dance with him again, and we did. So as the night goes on, I notice Nikki is missing. She is sitting at the bar with him. I blow it off and go join them, he ends up buying us each a shot of Wild Turkey. Oh my god! It was awful. But I did it. So later I head to the bathroom and come back, and her arms are around him closely. I got a little perturbed. I am thinking, ok you have any choice of any guy out here, and you choose the one that I have a interest in. Yeah, I know, I found out he is 21, and he ended up dancing with alot of girls that night. But I look at girlfriends differently I guess. I didn't want to fight over a guy. I refuse to do that. But I did have to say, that I highly respect each person/girlfriend that I meet. Simply because I expect it in return. Once I see a guy my girlfriend is interested in, they are off limits. But that is me.
I got over it, and called Nikki the next day, and asked if she got home ok. It didn't want it to break a great friendship that could start. But I needed to express who I am. She is alot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home