Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Women, Vibrators, and Nipple Cream

My girlfriend Gina invited me over to a Lingerie party, which is what I thought. Till I walked in. Oh my god, she had a huge table of toys. I immediately blushed. I was definitely too sober for this. So I decided to go have a quick smoke. Well the hostess was nice, but how do I say it, extremely big. I commend this lady for being so in touch with her sexuality, but on the other hand, I did not want to think about her doing anything. So as time went on, we had 20 ladies in the room, all hooting and hollering over our cha-cha's. Of course I found some stuff that interested me, but all I could think about is who to use this stuff with. My m-m? Maybe.
So there were all sizes of vibrators, and crazy looking ones, I must say. The most popular one there was a vibrator that was blue with a dolphin hooked on the side for the clitoris, and then the tip of the vibrator moved around in circles, with also this beads that were inside of the middle that you could feel at the same time. WOW. Didn't buy it, but thought about it. I have some favorites at home that seem to work real, real, well. No problems there. So I decided to forget about buying any toys. Now I did pick up this stuff called "Nipplelicious", now this stuff interested me. It is a flavored cream that you rub on your nipples and they stay hard for like 20 minutes or so. I tried it, and it worked. So I had to buy that. I bought the raspberry flavor. Also they had some sheet and body spray that has pheromones in it. We all tried it and it smelled awesome. So I bought some of that. I have always been a fan of linen spray, but now I have a spray for sex on the sheets. Awesome!! Then I bought some shaving cream that is made specifically for the girls cha-cha. Well I have always shaved my cha-cha, but if this makes the hair softer, and no bumps. Well more right to do it! I just have to remember to leave some hair there. Don't like the bald look. I am not 9 years old.
So that is all I bought. But there was this Love Potion #9, a couple women tried it, you put it on your cha-cha and it immediately opens the cappalaries and increases blood flow. Well I thought about it, but it was $20.00 for a 4 ounce bottle, and honestly I have always had no problem having a orgasm, it is uncommon for me to have just one. I usually have 2 or 3 during any time. So needless to say, I only had one drink, but had a blast. Don't think I will throw a party, but I got some great ideas for my girlfriend Libby's bacholarette party, and also for some lucky fellow.
Christina honey, sorry I wasn't able to meet up with you. I just am scared to drink and drive at all. And I don't want to be tempted. If I do drink, I want to know that I can get a cab home and take my time not have to worry about going to work. But we will get together soon. Promise. Love you honey.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's the same chick that hosted the party I went to a while back. Was it called Party Gals? If so, it's gotta be her. Too funny!!

12:22 AM  
Blogger kitten said...

Sorry, that was ME above...I was fixing something in my sisters template...and I forgot to sign out...

Kitten

5:23 AM  
Blogger Scarlett D said...

Thanks Kitten. I have checked yours out also. You are fun!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home