Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Meet the Fockers!

Ok, well this post is a bit late, but this movie rocked. Went with my girlfriend Christina last night and decided I needed some girl time. It had been a long time, since I had gone to a movie and dinner with a girlfriend. We had a bite to eat at the downtown Red Robin, and saw some old friends that I have known most of my life. It was Ramsin and Ramone. Ramsin was actually my youth group leader when I was attending church, this was about the time when I was 14 years old. Ramone is his brother. Nice guys. Not my type at all, but I could always tell that they were interested in me. And then with my girl Christina with me, they dug her also. They said some great compliments about how both of us looked, and invited us down to their Wine Bar that they both have opened.
Ramsin also is a DJ for the local area, he does a awesome job. I actually used him for my wedding and he did a great job. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He DJ's down at the Big Easy sometimes, and to other big events. Tomorrow is Mardi Gra so he will be working at the Big Easy.
So we leave them to finished their dinner and we order some food. Craving a beer, and knowing we were going to a movie I went ahead and ordered one. For food I didn't get what I usually do, but Christina did. How come everyone I know that goes to Red Robin always has a favorite that they order and they don't get anything different? I can't say much because I am the same way. They have a Baja Club that is too die for! Out of all the times I have been there, I have ordered something different only twice. Weird, but I can't resist that sandwich! Anyway, we go to pay for our tab, and we have no tab. Ramsin and Ramone paid it for us. Very cool. Unexpected but very cool. Got home about 9:30, crawled into bed. Started to read my book again. It is getting good. So I have been reading before bed for the last 3 days straight.

As I am reading a song comes on called
" I might hate myself in the morning, but I'm going to love you tonight."
WOW, I can relate to this one, how you wake up a little sad, missing the one you care about. The one that might be a bad idea to be caring about.
Hmmmm. Makes me think I might have to buy this cd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home