Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday thoughts ~

Well I am sitting here at my desk waiting for the last 1/2 hour to go by. Had a pretty good today even though I stayed out late last night. Haven't heard from my m-m. Wonder what he is up to. I know this is what we need to do. I do think of him often, wondering what he is thinking.
I hope he is happy. I am happy and ok with everything. I know my girlfriends have their thoughts about this m-m and they are just watching out for me, but after talking with Christina last night and her telling me about her affair with a m-m, It made me think how fun of times those are with my m-m. Wrong, I know. But it is so different and exciting. Maybe because we have no strings attached. Plus he is very talented in the right department. Christina knows what I am talking about! I am sure I will think of him for the next 10 years, and the time I had with him was absolute fun!
Going out with Jeannie tonight. It is time for Ellie to get her groove back on!
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home