Thursday, February 10, 2005

It is the company that makes the party, not the drinks.

Since I have separated from my husband I have had the opportunity to meet some great women. One person that comes to mind is Christina. We have had a great time for the last 5 months. I feel I have really gained a true friend. She is usually the one that always brings my spirits up. Well with just recently getting a DUI I feel that I have let her down. Not because of the DUI but because now I have a different look at how I should be dealing with life. I have to be careful. I been living life carelessly and not thinking about tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I have had a blast in the last 5 months, but when I got that DUI, I have never been so scared in my life, other then when I finally decided that I had to leave my husband regardless that we had a daughter and all. I know we could go out and not drink. And Christina seems to be able to do that real well. But when I was pregnant I didn't drink a drop, and I have to say that it was ok sometimes, and sometimes I literally wanted to kill someone. Seeing everyone have fun, and you can't really sucked. Plus I work hard all week and I deserve to have a relaxing beer or glass of wine. But I now have decided to not drink each time we go out. I am definitely wanting to start doing other things, such as movies, dinners, and such.
I have been introduced to Mara, a friend of Christina's. She has become another friend that I have truly enjoyed. All our stories that we share with eachother. This is what life is about. Girlfriends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home