Friday, March 25, 2005

I know... It has been while

I know, I know. I am slacking. I haven't wrote in awhile.
Keira has a new pet, his name is "fishy". It is very exciting to Keira and I.
I swear fishy listens to us when we walk up and talk to him. He comes right up to the glass and just sits there looking at us. He is white and blue, and very pretty. We say good morning and nigh-night to him before bed. Keira just looks at him and watches, then I will hear a giggle from the excitement of what she sees.
Keira picked him out Wednesday night at the pet store. She was in total amazement in the aquarium part of the pet store. She loves fish, turtles, bubbles, starfish, etc. Once she picked out her fish, and the gentleman grabbed it and started to pour it in a baggy, Keira started whimpering. She thought he was throwing her fish away! It was the cutest thing!
I have no idea why I haven't taken her to the pet store before, but she absolutely loved it. Definitely going to make that a once a month thing.

Had a pretty good week at work. Been organizing and marketing our shows that we are planning to do in April. We are going to 4 different cities in the northwest. Outcome should be good.

Had a interesting night last Saturday. Had a birthday party that both Scott and I were invited to. This would be the first time we had met at the same place and sat at the same table. This was the most weird, uncomfortable environment. But I did very well. And what felt good was I know that I am doing the right thing. I had very few feelings when I saw him. Plus, you can make sure that I looked great! And I did. The night went very well, surprisingly. It was good to see some friends that I hadn't seen in awhile. And I think alot of people showed up just to simply see how I would be around Scott and his new fling. Which who I did meet, and she seems nice. Very plain, but nice. Like he is going to find someone better then me, HA! * wink * Towards the end of the night as I was waiting for my cab, I noticed that it was just Scott and I sitting at a table. Oh, no. He started telling me how much he loved me, and how he wants us to be back to the way it used to be. It was way too much for me. I started to cry. Not because I miss him, but I wasn't there to hurt him. Everything I had to say was what he would not want to hear. But overall, I stayed cool thru the whole night.

M-m came over Monday night. Let's just say it was a very, very, nice time. I think I am still smiling. (I know girls, but I am just having fun). I will worry about my heart later.

Keira, my mother, and I are leaving tomorrow to Colville to visit my grandmother. We are staying overnight to Easter and going to Church. I am excited. My grandmother means the world to me, and I hope that Keira has time to spend with her while she is still around. Don't get me wrong, she is in great health, but she is 83 years old.

My girlfriend Christina is doing good. She caught this horrible cold/flu that has just knocked her on her butt. I haven't seen her since last Friday. Will have to plan something next weekend with her. I miss her.

Stay Cool! ~ Scarlett D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home