Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Viva Las Vegas

Gosh, I love this place. Left on Sunday got there around 4:00pm. The reason for being there was for an Autodesk Conference. More then 3500 people from all around the world attend this one event. And I was a lucky one to go. This was the first time I saw 8 translation booths behind me in each session I was in. This was one of the biggest events I have ever been too. Learned some great marketing tips, and meet alot of the people that I deal with on a daily basis but never meet face to face. My feet hurt from walking so much. And this was a event that I had to dress professional to all 3 days I was there. High heels, skirts and slacks. Aughhh, man I was in pain by the end of the day. That was when I wish I had my swimsuit to sit in the hottub and relax. But no, I forgot it. We stayed at the MGM and that place is huge. I have stayed at the Excaliber and Stardust, but this place was the biggest by far. I was able to sit in one of Emeril's restaurants and have a cosmopolitan. That was cool. Gambled a bit, didn't do too bad. Spent $80.00 came home with $150.00. Not too shabby. Got home last night around 10:00pm. And I must say as lonely as my apartment can be sometimes, it was nice to have peace and quiet. A little sex would of been nice, hee, hee, but I feel asleep just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home