Monday, February 28, 2005

Weekends! Love them!

Had a great weekend. I had my baby girl, so I stayed home Friday night and invited Christina. I rented the movie "Friday Night Lights". It stunk! Very slow, boring movie. It bummed me out. So we hung out till about 9:30pm, and my m-m called. He had just left Percy's and was feeling pretty special. He doesn't drink that much, so you could imagine what 7 beers could do. Anyway, he made me smile. He wanted to swing by in the morning and drop off a latte for me on his way to work. I said "sure". So after the phone call, Christina decided to head home. So needless to say I was in bed by 10:00pm.
Saturday m-m called, not feeling so special. He didn't swing by, which was ok. I can tell he felt a bit embarressed from the phone call. He didn't say anything wrong. He was just a happy little camper, and wanted to call and say hi. By his tone, I can tell he is trying to do the right thing. So I will leave him alone. I do get lonely without him, but I will manage.
Later that day I met my girlfriends Libby and Kim. We are on the hunt for bridesmaids dresses. Libby is getting married August 27th, and she wants us to be in yellow dresses. And of course, Kim is about 4-5 inches taller then me, but I have the breasts that make up for both of us. So finding one style to fit both of us has been hard. So we are still looking.
Went out Saturday night with Christina. We went to Percy's to possibly meet Scott. She wants to see what he looks like. Mara and Brent met us there. I am so happy for her. Brent seems like a very charming guy. Too bad there isn't a twin of him!
Scott wasn't there, thank heavens. But we ended up going downtown to the Twilight Room. That was ok, saw many friends from childhood when I attended church. Very nice people.
Big Easy was boring, so we left and walked down to the Pub club. That was fun. I would go back there. But all in all I had a great night.
Sunday was a great relaxing day with Keira. We played, napped, and went shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home