Friday, February 25, 2005

Great week, TGIF!

Ahhh, finally Friday. Have had a pretty good week. I have my babygirl so I have had fun playing with her. I have been thinking about Christina a lot. I am excited for her, but then on the other hand I know she is a bit stressed. I would really like to meet this ex and sock him right in the nuts. And I would say "Don't use it, unless you are ready for any circumstances!" He is being such a immature idiot. Christina is a wonderful loving person, and he can't seem to see that. He feels that she tricked him into this, and that she should just abort it. What a jerk! Scott kind of did the same thing to me when I found out I was pregnant. He didn't want to grow up. But Scott eventually did grow up and now he doesn't know what he would do without this little girl. Hopefully this guy sees the light. But we will see. I know that she could do it without him too. No need for that kind of bullshit in a child's life. She will make a great mom to this wonderful child. Everything happens for a reason. That is why I have Keira. She made me a better person. I value my life much more then I did before. Oh, and can I say I hope she has a girl? It seems all my girlfriends have boys. So needless to say, Keira has enough boys in her life. hee, hee.
Yesterday I had to run to Costco. Had a gentleman follow me out to my car, and tell me that I am absolutely gorgeous. WOW, I said. Very nice of you to say that! Of course my shopping cart had diapers, wipes, bag balm, cold medicine, and lip gloss. So you could pretty much figure that I had a child. He asked if I was married. I told him no. He seemed very surprised. So then I said well I was, but I am going through a divorce. I only had time for small talk, since I was on my lunch break. But as we were talking he did mention that he has 3 kids and he is in a separation right now. Ok, well, this guy seems like he has alot going on and or he is a bit complicated. He is black, which I have have never experienced before. My father (who is not racist, trust me) always told me to stay away from some of those men. They treat their women like trophy's. So honestly I am not sure if I will call this guy. But I do have to say, it did look like he had his stuff together. And very cute. Probably a good dancer too!
Spoke with my m-m, I think we confirmed that we have officially ended our escapade. Bummer, but it is the right thing. By the phone call yesterday, I could tell by his voice he has to do what he has to do. He is crazy about his little girls, and wouldn't want to hurt them in any way. One thing I know, is I will always be fond of him and he is a wonderful man. His wife is very lucky to have him.
Staying home tonight. But going out tomorrow night with Christina. I think we are heading downtown. She is picking me up. God bless her. And Grandma will be watching babygirl. I want to go to the Wine bar that my friend Ramsin owns. And then I don't know where. But I do know that I will get a cab home. I kinda like this "not driving thing". Can't be too careful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home