Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Sexual desires running high

Ok, well it has been awhile since I have been able to experience an exciting night of passion. Almost 2 months. WOW, I am going crazy here. What the heck. How come all of a sudden I have such a sudden urge to have sex. I mean, I know that I am not the only one. But I am not kidding you, I have been humming for the last 4 days. It is crazy, exciting, but at the same time annoying. I have been thinking of what (good) friends that I know, who would make casual sex ok to do with. Hmmm. Well not sure. There is this guy Mic, he is nice, I am not too attracted to him. Never really looked at him that way. But we have been friends for 10 years. He worked with me when I started delivering parts right out of high school. This guy has been crazy about me for years upon years. Well he has been insisting that we "get together". I am just not sure about it, I am not sure how I would feel.
Then I have my m-m, who I am totally attracted to, we are great in bed together, but he is usually never available, and I know it isn't a good idea. I sure miss him though. I knew that he would make each time totally worth it to me. He definetly knows how to make me feel good.
Then there is this guy Shane, that I met at the gym about 6 months ago through some friends. He is very nice to me. And he comments to me all the time, how great I look, etc. He is very sweet. But not exactly my type. Which I don't know what my type is, I like dark hair, makes a good living, decent shape, crazy about me, and a great lover. Am I asking too much? Don't get me wrong, I don't want a serious relationship right now, I know that for certain. But what standards do you put on the line for casual sex? Is friends enough?
Shane, is short, not really the looks I am looking for, and he works at Strohs, not exactly the career I am looking for in a man. Plus, he is so sweet, that I think he would get to emotionally involved. Which is not what I am looking for right now. I am very picky about the men I sleep with.
And there is no way I would go to my ex. Hell no! Yuck. he was horrible in bed. Maybe that is why since my freedom, I have turned into this sexual beauty. But I have been playing it safe, and depending on my "friends" at home. They live under my bed, but they work everytime. So I guess till someone knocks the socks off me, I will stick to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home