Monday, February 14, 2005

It is getting better all the time, right?

Had a good weekend. Took a short trip to go see my grandmother in Colville. Made her day. I had my little girl with me, and my grandmother loves to see how much she had grown. Saturday night went to a friends house for beers and nachos. They have kids, so it is a great time for Keira and I. Then yesterday had a birthday party for Nolan, their youngest. Then just as I was getting ready for bed, my ex called and told me that he has found someone and that he wanted to be honest with me. Ok, well I am thinking... wow this is soon. But anyway, he tells me that Keira will meet her next weekend. I don't feel good about this at all. He said that this could turn into something serious. I asked when he met her? He said Friday night. Well wait a minute. Is this necessary? I don't think so. But he has a card party planned next weekend with a group of people and this new girlfriend will be there. Huh. So now I am going through this feeling of seeing him moving on, which is what I want. But I wasn't sure how it would feel. It is weird. I know I don't want to be with him. There was no passion in our relationship, no attraction towards him. He has been trying to make it work, but I just have been sticking to doing my own thing. Not wanting to mislead him. I just wasn't prepared to deal with this now. And to top it off he tells me the night before Valentines Day. Thanks that was nice of you. It has been the first Valentines day in 8 years that I will be without a significant other, just me and my girl.
So we will have a very special night. Spaghetti, meatballs, and ice cream. Her favorite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home