Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Little Black Book

Valentines day went better then I thought. I had my baby girl dressed in velvet and pigtails, cute as can be. Then my girlfriend Christina called and wanted to know if I wanted some company. I said great, I will fix dinner and we will get a movie. So dinner turned out great. And I put my girl to bed, and we decided to watch Little Black Book. It was ok. Funny in some areas. But it made me think. Would I want to know the secrets of the past of someone I was dating? Hmm. Part of me say yes, but then another part of me says no way. I would hate to know the different connections to other women that he had shared. Great sex, Favorite places to have dinner, etc. I wouldn't want to go thru that emotional rollercoaster of doubt.
Well on another note, I am feeling much better about the new relationship that my ex has found. For one, she isn't as gorgeous as me! On another note, I am ready to find someone of my own. Or at least a booty call. I think there is nothing wrong with a booty call. It has been awhile!! Dang it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! Booty call!!

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home