Monday, March 07, 2005

Birthday Bash!

It was Saturday morning and I knew I had a lot of shopping to do before my trip to Vegas. So I call Christina and we met to do a day of fun. Ended up going to Ross, the Mall, Old Navy, and Fashion Bug. Found some cute things and before I knew it, it was 4:00pm. And we needed to meet Jim and Machelle at the Ironhorse at 5:30pm. We went back to my apartment and showered and was out the door at 5:20pm. Got there, and Machelle just loved Christina. We all had a great time. Except the fact that Jim was teasing me about my lingerie top that I had on with my blue jeans and heels. I look hot! I got over it. Christina says I am too conservative. She says "if you got them- show them!!" I guess that is true sometimes. I blush most of the time, but I did look good. Went to GoodTymes to meet a bunch of girlfriends. It was Christy and Laurie's birthday. It was so much fun. I started talking to a gentleman named Chris later in the night. He seemed very nice. He was probably 5'7 or a bit shorter. He is a bit older then me, he is 40. Not sure about this guy, but he has no kids, and has been married once before. He did ask for my number so I did give it to him. He was nice to give me a ride home to I wouldn't have to take a cab. I told him I was going to Vegas. I not sure if I would like to see him again or not. We will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home