Friday, March 04, 2005

Update before the trip to Vegas

Well yesterday went well. Been trying to close a couple things before I leave to Vegas on Sunday for a conference for Autodesk. I am excited. I love networking with people for ideas, and also making new friends for upcoming conferences.
Went to the gym after work. I am a bit sore today. I worked on my arms. Christina met up with me there. She wasn't feeling very well. But she hung out like a champ. She was pretty slow moving, and she watched and talked also as I worked out. So I could really tell that this pregnancy is kicking her butt. Poor girl. I felt for her. But she did want to do something later that night, so we went back to my place and as she got ready I went down and tanned for a bit. It is so relaxing. Got back to my place, and we headed out the door. We headed down to Percy's. It was quiet. We only stayed about 30 minutes or so. Then we headed to Matthew's. Usually that place is busy and it was quiet also. As we were sitting down my m-m called. He had just swung by my place, and I wasn't there. He was out and about again. Crazy, I say. This is a guy that never is out and about. But this had been twice in the last two weeks. I asked him how he was doing. I could tell that something was on his mind. I asked him how home life is, he said "Not Super." Ohh, I feel for him. I know he is just trying to do the right thing. But he just doesn't know what to do.
Don't get me wrong people, but we are very good friends also. We talk about all kinds of things.
I have always had a ear for him to talk to.
As the conversation went on, he said since I wasn't at home he wanted to leave something to know he was there. So he left a dollar bill on a clip next to my front door. He is so silly. I said "how in the heck would I have known it was you?" We both giggled about it and kept talking. He was almost home so we hung up. I was bummed.
I missed out on seeing him again.
Shortly after we hung up Christina and I headed out to go home. She dropped me off, and sure enough there was a dollar bill. I just giggled as I opened my door. Crazy guy. He makes me smile. Got settled in and put on my PJ's and crawled into bed and started to read my new book.
It was actually quite relaxing being home early on a Thursday, except that I wished I had the company of m-m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home