Saturday, March 05, 2005

Deja-Vu

My good friends Tom and Amber invited me over to their new house for a couple drinks. It was sorta deja vu for me. As I was driving there, I notice I was turning at exactly the same turn the night I got pulled over. Too Spooky! And to find out, Mike who I was following that night to his house with some others lives right across the street from Tom and Amber. Weird. I was interested in Mike. I think I still would be, maybe. Not sure. Well besides my m-m he was really the only one I have thought of as someone worthy to date and spend time with. But I can't seem to figure this guy out. He is great looking, very nice, but always single. He is 30-something and it amazes me why he doesn't date more. Maybe he is just as picky as I am. Who knows. Something are meant to be, and this is one example I guess. I am not the kind of person to call him, I figure if he wants to take me out he will call me. I know he knows I am interested in him. No need to look crazy or anything.
So anyway, I got there and my ex was there. His name was Alex. He is still really good friends with Tom and Amber. He was jerk back in the day, and I can tell you he tried really hard not to be the same guy while I was there. But I can see right thru him. Don't me wrong, we dated for 5 years off and on. I was crazy about him at one time. But I grew up and we were quite different. I like change, he on the other hand, change scares him. He also has a negative attitude on life and to alot of things. Me on the other hand, I am very positive towards everything. Sometimes I am too positive, I guess some people could call me naive. But that is ok. I don't mind. My moto is, if I can meet someone and they have a smile about me when I leave, then I have done my job as a person. So needless to say, we didn't talk too much. And I think it somewhat bothers him on how well I am doing on my own and how far I have gone with my life. He ended up leaving early, which was ok with me. And since I was in the same neighborhood of the painful mistake I had made a month or two ago I stayed the night and had a great night of conversation with Tom and Amber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home