Friday, March 11, 2005

Another one off the list!

Spoke with Chris last night. We had a good talk. I did learn a bit more about him that I am glad I know now. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to come off as someone who thinks financial stability or who may call it "rich men" is always a must to me. But as I sit here today with the job I have, I do have thoughts that if I did find someone who I thought "could be the one", I definitely would want to know that I would be able to move forward in my life and not backwards. I was already a little apprehensive about him doing Insulation work at the age of 40. But as we spoke last night he had told he had his house foreclosed on a year or two ago and his credit is a mess. I am not sure why he didn't just sell the house. But then on the the other hand his girlfriend co-signed for him, so his credit must of been bad before this even happened. So when they broke up and he couldn't keep up with the payments he decided to let the bank take it back. Well she decided that she could just move in and keep it. So long story short, she ended up getting a restraining order on him, (don't know the reason to that part), and the house was given back to the bank. So as he is telling me this story I am thinking, ok, well nice to talk to you, see you around.
Then to top it off, we really had nothing in common. I mentioned that I went to lunch with Christina to Rock City, and he made the comment "Where?" Ok, where has this guy been? He had never heard or been to Rock City. I also mentioned that I went to one of Emeril's restuarants in Vegas and he didn't even know who Emeril Legasse was.
This guy is from Mars that is for sure.

Believe me I am no hurry to find "the someone". But it would be nice.
I will be patient. Good things are worth waiting for. I plan to take my time and find the "the right one". Why not be a bit picky?
I am sure he is expecting me to call him tonight. Well this won't be happening.
I am looking for is someone who is financially stable, and likes to do the things I like to do. Buy a house, travel when I want to, etc. I need stability! So my eyes are wide open again looking for a handsome fellow with a good job.
Tonight Christina, Nicole and her kids, Keira and I are getting together to watch a movie and hang out. We are going to see the movie "Ray". I have been wanting to see this movie. Then tomorrow I am going out with a group of 20 in a hummer limo. We will be cruising around the valley stopping in at each bar. My sister is watching Keira overnight tomorrow. So I will be able to sleep in a bit. It should be fun. I am excited to get some dancing in. I will let you know how that night goes!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch. Good idea to let that one go.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home