Friday, March 18, 2005

St. Paddy's Day

Well I took the day off to sleep in a bit. And oh was it so nice. Spoke with m-m and he was planning on meeting me for lunch, but he got wrapped up with work. So I headed out to Gart Sports for a new softball glove and some other things I may need. Afternoon came and I was missing my little girl, so I swung by and played with her a bit. That was great. She was too cute when she saw me. Headed back home and heard from m-m he was letting me know that he got tied up with some things. I said "cool". Went to Macy's and spent too much again, but oh well. Finally got home and cleaned up and headed down to the Ironhorse. I felt and looked good, and by god as I was sitting there m-m walked in. Whoa, what a great suprise. He was nervous as can be. Too funny. He met my good friends Jim and Machelle. We didn't stay long, so of course we all walked out together. He gave me the biggest smile I have seen when he saw me. He told me that I look really good. He makes me smile. Was able to get a small smooch from him before I left. Went to Percy's had a snack and some regular beer. I am not a huge fan of the green beer. I feel wierd drinking green beer. Anyway, ended up going home early. It was nice to get to bed at 9:00pm. Was thinking about m-m, it is his birthday tomorrow. He will be 35.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to rid your hands of the melted m & m's

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They taste yummy, but they make a mess! How about you look for a nice Pay Day instead?

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home