Monday, March 14, 2005

Crazy Saturday Night in the Hummer Limo

So the day started off with Keira and I going to JCPenny's to get our pictures done. That went well. Then we came home and took a nap. I took Keira over to my sister's work, since she was headed out to my mom's house for dinner. I headed to Jeannie's and Larry's for the meeting place where the hummer limo is going to pick us all up. So as time goes by, more and more people show up. Ok, I am 1 of 4 single people, the rest are couples. Now if you go back into my blog for a title of " Are you kidding...they're swingers!" You will get a better idea about the birthday girl. She and her husband are swingers. They are very open about it also. She walked in the door and told me that her husband wanted to see my tits. WOW, took me off guard for a moment. Blew it off. Then as time goes by I notice that they are not the only couple who likes that sort of thing. We all are getting quite drunk. We pile into the hummer and start going downtown. As we are headed down there, another women Karen, starts complimenting me. Telling me that I am gorgeous, and very exotic looking. Nice compliments, but then I realize that she is looking at me in a different way. Her husband had been looking at me all night, and I have to say he was not bad looking. So she turns to me and says " I want to take you home with me, will you come?" Ok, this threw me for a loop! She asks her husband if it is ok, he says "Sure!". Ok, but that time, I am a little embarrassed, she tells everyone in the Hummer that she wants to take me home. Finally we stop to run into the Davenport to use the restroom. And the subject changes. Get back in I am feeling a-ok. A little a-ok!
We finally get to Goodtymes, I am completely done drinking. I was guzzling water like it was going out of style. I danced till my legs burned and feet ached. We ended up leaving there around 12:00am, and got back on the road. Karen, got too trashed and ended up pucking at Goodtymes, and her husband had to help her the rest of the night. Mandy (birthday girl) and her husband Todd, are in the limo trying to get me to show Todd my tits. I wouldn't do it, so Todd would try to grab my tit and pull shirt. I kept resisting. I did not feel comfortable doing that. I was getting a little preturbed. But I blew it off as soon as we got to Jeannie's. All in all it was fun. I sure didn't realize how many swingers there are in this little town. Now I know a handful or so. And for some reason they sure like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home