Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Crazy Wedding Weekend

Ok, first, I totally forgot how expensive the commitment is to be a Maid of Honor. Don't get me wrong, I was honored to be one, but holy crap, $500.00 later, I am done.
Now the wedding is over and I can move on with the rest of my summer.
Kinda of ironic that the maid of honor finalizes her divorce a week previous, then gets to make make a speech about how incredibly happy I am to see my friends get married. Now hold on, I am not that bitter. I am very excited for them, only because I think they will really be able to do it. I mean do the 30, 40 to 50 years of marriage. But needless to say, I did give a great speech which left a couple people crying, and lots of compliments afterwards. If Libby's knows anything about me, she knows that I will go all the way when I plan anything for friend. I refuse to do anything half-assed, like some certain people did at my wedding. (thanks libby). Anyway.
Gerber daisy's were the flowers, and to be honest, they were perfect. I would highly recommend them. This was also my first outside wedding, and I can't imagine anything more romantic. She planned this perfectly. The food, cake, music was all too much. I cried, damn weddings. They always do that to me.
So I invited Dan to the wedding. He was my "date".
So is it me, but isn't the first fast dance a little uncomfortable to do? You don't know how he will dance, and you just hope that you will luck out and dance the night away still lusting over each other. Well Dan did ok. He can dance a little bit. But we did have fun.
I think a part of me, still likes bad boys. But now I know that I will go no where with a bad boy, but to a broken heart. Dan is a really nice guy, sometimes a little thick skulled sometimes, but nice. And he makes me laugh alot! Which is a must in a relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home