Monday, August 22, 2005

Cosmo - Sex Survey

So I was reading through a Cosmo and I'm going to share with you some inside sex tips...
1 ~ How do you react when a woman flat out hits on you in a bar?
66% of guys said ~ I'm stocked - there's nothing hotter than a girl who goes after what she wants.
2~ When You're feeling it with a woman, do you prefer her to make the 1st move sexually or would you rather initiate the action?
67% of guys said ~ I want her to get things started
3~ What is your favorite position?
53% - Woman on top (cool with me!)
21% doggie-style
4~ Which male body part is begging for more erotic attention?
40% of guys said ~ My balls
A note from me on this one... Yes I agree, they need love too...
5~ What oral sex style leaves you seeing stars?
39% of guys said ~ Playfully fondling my balls or sliding her hand up and down my shaft as she sucks the tip...Another note from me... I mentioned to my friends about March 20th, it is Steak and BJ Day. I was suprised how many of the women I was camping with weren't very pleased I mentioned it. Girls you must give head... Keep working at it... You'll learn to love it... There is nothing better then knowing you are making someone feel that good... It's a beautiful thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home