Monday, August 22, 2005

Cocolalla Lake

Dan and I headed out to our friends cabin on Cocolalla Lake near Sandpoint. I haven't been there since I was a kid. We had a great time. Of course, I had a hard time not snuggling with Dan. I am pretty crazy about this guy. I catch myself just staring at him.
There was a boat out there that our friend Brent owns, so we got some tubing and knee boarding in. It seems Dan is good at alot of things. I am waiting to see him water ski, that should be on labor day. We are heading out to his family property on Labor Day. His family property is located on Pend Orielle river. I always have fun. Plus my friend machelle is part of the family so her and her husband Jim are usually out there also.
So back to the story, on Saturday we left the cabin to go to a wedding in CDA. It was a nice wedding. I always get mushy at weddings. They can be so romantic. And Dan of course, was a gentleman. We left the wedding about 5:00pm on Saturday and headed to his Aunt's house for her birthday party. I got a little tipsy there, they had these jello shots that were so strong, I ended up doing 4 of those and then a glass or two of champayne. My favorite! So after that we headed back to the cabin and sat around the campfire.
Sunday we woke up had breakfast and then headed out to my sister's birthday party at Post Falls park/beach. It was fun. Saw alot of people I played softball with. We left around 2:00pm and went to my place. *wink*
So I think I am at my peak of sexuality. I am wanting sex all the time. It helps that Dan is pretty good at everything, if you know what I mean. So I started thinking about it, and we ended up having sex friday night, saturday afternoon, saturday night, and then Sunday afternoon at my place. We were both pretty worn out by Sunday night, and we both fell asleep by 9:30pm. But boy, I am loving this guy. He makes sex so much more then I ever knew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home