Friday, August 19, 2005

Finally some changes to my life ~

August 19th, 2005 -

As of today, I am officially divorced. I can't believe it. Don't get me wrong, for the last year in my mind I have been divorced, but now the paperwork and the issues with my babygirl's parenting plan is done. The end result turned out to be, I am the primary parent, and Scott will see her every other weekend and also a couple hours on Wednesday nights. Just what I was hoping for.


Saw Christina outside the courthouse. She was on her way to make a payment on her speeding ticket, so she got the news first. And to top it off it is also my sister's birthday, and Anthony and Jessica's wedding anniversary (close friends of ours). So this day will be remembered always.

So it has been awhile since I have wrote, so I thought I would fill you in on what has been going on with me. Work has been crazy, I have just gotten back from Chicago a week or so ago for work. Boy was that fun. Minus the heat, I love it there. The skyscrapers, the food, and the music. It was a sight to see. The last day I was there was 95 degrees with 95% humidity. I thought I was going to die. I can handle the hottest days here in my hometown, but that one day in Chicago almost put me over the edge. I was riding in a cab to the airport on that day and I had to make the cab driver pull over, because I thought I was going to lose my cookies in his car. And get this! He had no air conditioning. What the hell!!!!!!!! I was so pissed I had to pay for this ride to hell. But anyway I got home safe and sound.
I have been busy with my girlfriend Libby's wedding. It is scheduled on the 27th of August. We had the Bach party on the 13th, which was a awesome night. Libby definitely had a great time. I called her the next day at 11:00am and she was still in bed recovering. Looks like I did my job!!

On another note, I have been seeing someone new for about 3 months now. His name is Dan. You will see his picture down below. He is very sweet and lots of fun. He is always planning something to do, other then going to the bar like my ex was like. We go camping quite a bit to his property and also to other places. So far so good. It seems to be working with me, usually I point out something that disturbs me horribly, and I call the relationship quits, or it just doesn't feel right. But everything has been going great so far. It is nice to be with a nice guy. He gave me 3 roses on Sunday for the 3 month mark we had hit. I blushed of course, I thought it was so sweet. Very unexpected. I have to also mention that he is incredible with Keira. And Keira just adores him. I didn't realize I would get to that age when I see a man with a child it would be a huge turn on to me. I am loving it!!!

PS - if you are wondering about the DUI, That chapter of my life has been over for quite awhile. I have my license back and good riddance to that!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home