Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Sex Survey - Part 2 (I thought I knew men!)

1. You're scoping the room at a bar. What's the most obvious tip-off that a woman is a good lover?
Your Answer: She's easygoing -- her hair is down, she's dressed casually, her makeup is natural-looking. Correct!
56% She's easygoing ‑- her hair is down, she's dressed casually, her makeup is natural-looking
"I've found that women who don't try too hard to be sexy are actually total demons in the bedroom. The sex is playful and fun, and there's no drama or weird hang-ups getting in the way." --Craig, 34


2. Which outfit tells you that the woman wearing it really loves twisting the sheets?

Your Answer: A halter, low-riding jeans and high heels. Incorrect!
The correct answer: A baby tee and miniskirt
31% A baby tee and miniskirt
"If she feels happy enough with her body to show it off in this skimpy getup, then I know she won't be bashful about revealing the rest of it in my bedroom. Trust me, it's a huge buzz kill when a woman tries to hide her butt behind a sheet." --Kyle, 27
28% A halter, low-riding jeans and high heels
23% A flowery sundress that's easy to remove
18% A fitted knee-length skirt and silky button-down blouse

3. What kind of kiss causes an immediate uprising in your pants?
Your Answer: The slow start: She runs her tongue along my lips before diving into a passionate make-out session.
Correct!
44% The slow start: She runs her tongue along my lips before diving into a passionate make-out session
39% The playful pull-back: She presses her lips softly into mine, pulls back and smiles, then leans in again for more
"This kiss is warm and open but with a mischievous, mysterious edge. It makes me eager to work for more." --Kevin, 25
17% The wet one: She uses lots of tongue, driving it deep inside my mouth

4. Tell us the steamiest sight she can treat you to.
Your Answer: Her, giving me oral sex.
Incorrect!
The correct answer: Her, touching herself 35% Her, touching herself
"I love to see a woman who is comfortable enough with her sexuality and her own body to pleasure herself right in front of me. Sharing that ‑- and getting turned on doing it ‑- indicates that she has a really healthy sexual attitude, and that's what's gonna keep me coming back for more. Plus, I get to watch her technique." --Allen, 32
31% Her, giving me oral sex
24% Her, walking around naked at my place
10% Her and her best friend kissing

5. What's the fastest way for a woman to torture you into a frenzy?
Your Answer: When we're out in public, whisper all the dirty things we can do when we get home. Incorrect!

The correct answer: Rub her body against my package, but don't let me slip inside immediately
35% Rub her body against my package, but don't let me slip inside immediately
"My ex once had me lie down as she glided her breasts over my manhood. Then she pressed her body against mine and straddled me. I kept trying to take the plunge, but each time I came close, she'd wiggle away. By the time we got to the main event, I exploded." --Keith, 23
29% When we're out in public, whisper all the dirty things we can do when we get home
21% Kiss and lick me from head to toe, avoiding my member
15% Strip down to her bra and panties, but tell me I can't touch her right away

6. After we're done, I'd be totally psyched if she:
Your Answer: Suggested a shower for two.
Correct!
47% Suggested a shower for two
"A shower afterward is a good way to come down, because it's sweet and sexy. And seeing her all sudsy just might get me raring to go again!" --Philip, 25
26% Rubbed my back or shoulders
"After an orgasm, my skin is really sensitive, so I love having my back or scalp scratched. It's just a nice, relaxing way to cap off the festivities." --Ryan, 28
17% Said she's never had it so good
10% Brought me a beer...or an ice cream sandwich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home