Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Labor Day Weekend!

Had a wonderful weekend! I was able to spend the weekend with Dan and also with one of my closest friends Machelle and her husband Jim. All of Dan's family was there, and also Machelle's family. They all are very nice and fun to be around. We all headed out to their lake property and camped all weekend. Did some fishing and did some drinking and relaxing.

So usually when I smoke some wacky tobacco, I am usually not wanting to be touched, at all!!! Weird, I know. But it has been this way for years, well with Dan, that is not the case. I can barely keep my hands off that man. We went to bed Saturday night, and before I knew it, we were having the most intimate time I have ever had with a man. For instance, when you kiss, there is something about a slow kiss with breathing going on while your lips are still touching. WOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home