Sunday, March 19, 2006

What I am missing ~

Ok, well blue eyes is gone, and it has been a month or so since. I am afraid that the age and having a child did have an effect on him. Which I was ready to deal with. But oh well there are plenty fish in the sea, right?

I love the girl time I have been able to do in the last year, don't get me wrong.

But there are just a couple of things that I am missing ~

I miss the touch of the early morning snuggle
I miss the kiss on the forehead
I miss the occasional text message of "goodnight sweetheart"
I miss cooking for someone
I miss the butterflies in my stomach
I miss the opening of the car door for me
I miss late night movies hanging out on the couch with a blanket

ok.... well that is just the start.... But I am ok.... I think. .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home