Wednesday, November 16, 2005

What to do ??

Ok, so I am with a guy that is nice, goodlooking, good job, and all that jazz. But I have lost interest in him. Things just don't feel right. It frustrates me.
I know in my heart there is someone out there that who will make my heart go crazy.

Why can't you feel for someone like what you felt with your first love??

I have lost desire for Dan. He is boring, and if you knew me, you would know that I am a very emotional person. I like to know that the one I am with is crazy about me. Little emails, whispers, you know, constant feelings expressed. Now I realize that some men are not like that.

But that is what I like. I want to know that the one I am with has made me a priority like I have done for him. I treat the one I am with like there will be no tomorrow. I need that also. Dan is just not doing it for me. But how do I break his heart. That is something that I am not good at. It has been 3 weeks, and I thought this feeling would pass, but it has not. I want no christmas gifts from him, I will not except them.

I must do it soon.

Where is the one person that has everything I need emotionally, physically, and mentally? I have a lot to offer that man. We will see. I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home