Monday, October 10, 2005

Apples, pumpkins, and Kettle corn -

Well Sunday Dan and I took Keira up to Greenbluff at Walter's ranch. Keira rode a pony, had a caramel apple, Kettle corn and a tractor ride. Keira loved it. Especially the tractor ride, and the apples everywhere. It was wonderful to see her amazement in everything. She wanted to take a bite out of every apple. It was cute to watch her.
Dan and I had a wonderful time. His family had met up with us there, which I must say, a wonderful family. And a very loving family, and also very kind to Keira and myself.
So after a couple hours, we headed back into town to meet up with Todd and Harmony for dinner. Todd and Harmony are childhood friends of Dan's. Harmony is due to have a baby in March. We had a great time,and Keira and I were able to get to know some very close friends of his. I caught myself staring at Dan as he was helping Keira color on some paper.
Ok, I am going to say it - I am in love, 100%!!!!!!

Now let me remind you, we have been dating almost 6 months. And so far it has been fantastic!
He loves to go mountain biking, camping, basically any outdoor activities. I am the same way. Nothing is more frustrating then being with someone who doesn't want to live life. Scott never wanted to do any fun activities like that. Or even going to Greenbluff. Scott never wanted to do anything like that on a weekend. The weekends were for partying.
Scott is going to experience the familiar song, "Cat's in the Cradle" with Keira. It is sad to think, but it is true. All I can do is make life what it is suppose to be for her. Love, family, and great experiences in every direction.
Just to experience the smile that it brings to Keira's face when these kind of memories are being made, is more then any feeling I have ever felt. I have grown up quite a bit in the last 3-4 years since the birth of my little girl. Life is short, live each moment the best you can.
And Dan feels the same, he is not the type to sit around on a couch all day. He wants to do something all the time.
So back to Dan....
He has a great job, his own house, no children, never been married.
I very excited about this relationship. It could be exactly what I have been waiting for, for so many years. Finally!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home